Create and execute strategic outreach plans in conjunction with VP of Development
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, TRAINING, OR SPECIAL LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED TO PERFORM YOUR JOB:
• Knowledge of business research methods, from data mining to market research.
• Passion for business information - inquisitive and creative desire to learn and gain knowledge about the marketplace.
• Analytical mindset.
• Must be very knowledgeable with all aspects of Salesforce.com sales management software.
• Excellent organizational abilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including professional phone and email skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Client service oriented (both internal and external).
• Creative and persistent problem solver.
• Able to handle confidential material in a reliable manner.
• Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations and confidential information. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, diplomacy, and good judgment.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel.
LIST SPECIAL JOB OR ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
• Indoor office environment
• Attendance at certain trade shows and hospital association meetings may be required, no more than 10% travel.
OTHER PHYSICAL AND/OR SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS ABOUT YOUR JOB:
• Sitting at desk for up to eight hours (w/breaks)
• Working on computer for up to eight hours (w/breaks)
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to amendment