· Gather and analyze user and project requirements; design solutions to meet those needs working with Network Analysts, Engineers and… Read More
• Experience in traditional and Next-Gen / UTM Firewall features: IPS, ZBF, ACLs, NAT, IPSec VPN and GRE tunnels.
• Proficient with packet capture tools and network protocol analysis.
• Experience with DNS, DHCP and IP management tools.
• Experience with Unix, Linux, Windows server administration and virtualization (VMWare).
• Established understanding of Load Balancers and traffic shaping protocols and tools.
• Experience building/supporting highly available, scalable cloud based platform and infrastructure for cloud native systems.
• Established proficiency of LAN Switching and WLAN 802.11 a/b/g Access Points and Wireless Bridge technology.
• Knowledgeable with multi factor authentication and authorization processes and protocols. TACACS+, Radius, LDAP, AD, authentication services, as well as SAML token/certificate based client authentication.
• Familiarity of emerging SD-WAN technologies.
• Familiarity with scripting and APIs as they relate to automating Cloud deployments.
• Knowledge and experience with network management / monitoring tools (Splunk).
• Ability to employ patience and empathy while dealing with conflict or differing viewpoints.