The Client is a world class Engineering, Procurement, and Construction company in the UAE that provides total EPC solutions to both Offshore and Onshore Oil & Gas sector. Moreover, it is owned and managed by the government of United Arab Emirates, having a Team of over 1200 engineers, based in 3 engineering centers spread over an area of 1.3 million sq. meters.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR – RENEWABLE ENERGY Principle Accountabilities:
1. Understand business challenges of the local/regional/ global Offshore Windfarms EPC industry, analyses trends & data and deploy market intelligence to tap into potential markets and identify new opportunities.
2. Conduct research on industry opportunities & emerging trends to provide expert advice on future business prospects and areas that the Company must focus on.
3. Represent the company at client meetings & events to strengthen relationships with clients and project a positive Company image.
4. Develop country specific business development plan and ensure integration with the company’s strategy.
5. Generate reports on competition and conduct SWOT analysis of the company & its competitors to leverage the Company’s competitive advantage to stay ahead of present and potential competition in the industry.
6. Prepare presentations & hold discussions with clients to understand their needs and follow up on new business opportunities.
7. Active involvement in the development of business proposals & pricing strategies and closing of deals in collaboration with management & Finance/Legal/Contracts departments to ensure that project/client requirements can be achieved.
8. Prepare bids strategy assessments and evaluate potential projects for consideration by the company Tender committee and monitor related progress and estimations.
9. Liaise with the Proposals and Contracts departments to provide inputs for bids.
10. Ensure that all communication with clients are accurate in content & format and are in accordance with Company standards.
11. Solicit client feedback throughout the project proposal and execution phases.
12. Maintain a database of current and potential clients.
13. Identify options of contractors / suppliers to optimize costs and increase company’s competitiveness in new markets.
14. Contribute to the development of marketing & promotional literature and products.